TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully and consider the following information before purchasing any of our products:
(1) All prices in our website are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
(2) We use Credit Card or PayPal as payment online methods, however if you'd like us to provide you with our bank details for a Direct Transfer, this is also an alternative.
For Direct Transfer you will need to email us back a clear screenshot of the payment confirmation.
(3) We can’t be held responsible for any delays in payment clearance and we can’t start processing any order until we have received payment in full.
REFUNDS, RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
(1) Make sure you ask us all questions before you purchase, specially if you are unsure about any particular detail when ordering any of our products.
(2) For personalized products that require a design description, it is your responsibility to include as many details as possible that will assist us when working on your design. You also need to spell and capitalize words exactly as you want them to be cut/engraved.
If you consider that a particular piece of the description is too complex to be written down, contact us directly via email or phone to explain.
(3) Once your order is submitted, we do not accept any cancellation or offer refunds for any of the following reasons:
You changed your mind.
You suddenly decide you don't like the design. **You will receive a final draft of your customized order so you actually get to approve it before we cut/engrave. If you accept our draft, it means you are happy with the design. Once we cut/engrave no other modifications to the design/product will be accepted.
You have decided you no longer have any use for the product.
Your product gets damaged for mishandling of for being used in a way it was not intended to be used.
The product breaks for incorrect installation done by you. **We offer signage installation services if you require it and in this case the breakage for incorrect installation is our responsibility. However if you install the product on your own, it is your solely responsibility to consider all aspects of installation.
(4) We take extreme care when packing our products for postage however they might arrive broken due to transit factors or handling.
If your product arrives broken, you must contact us within 48 hours. These are ALL the steps you must follow so we can assess the damage and determine if a repair or a replacement is applicable:
Take a clear picture of the external envelop/packaging showing any signs of bending of mishandling
Take a clear picture of the broken product without removing it from it's clear plastic bag (if applicable). This picture must show clearly that the product hasn't been removed from its original package. Sticky tape or any other material used to hold the product in place must not be removed and needs to be visible in the picture as well.
- Write any relevant description of the damages and email this to us, attaching relevant pictures.
We will not assist you with any damage which has not been reported within those 48 hours of arrival nor with any damage report that does not have a proper description or clear pictures.
TURNAROUND TIMES AND POSTAGE
(1) After we receive a confirmation of an order, it generally takes us from 1-3 days to design/cut small projects and up to 2 weeks for big projects such as signage. After this, is up to the courier how long it takes to be delivered to your door.
(2) We proud ourselves in offering fast turnaround & great customer service. For this reason in many cases (depending on order complexity and size of order queue) we are more than happy to work on rush orders. Just make sure you contact us directly and confirm we are able to help you before doing any purchase.
(3) We use Australia POST as our courier. Consider the following postage transit times within Australia when selecting the postage method and plan your purchase with enough anticipation:
Standard Postage: From 7 to 10 business days. **If you require your products within a shorter time frame we highly recommend to use Express Postage.
Express Postage: From 1-2 business days
(4) Free postage is included with some of our products. We use Standard Postage (un-tracked/uninsured) service in these cases. Please consider that we are not responsible for any loss of your package during transit. If you'd like to ensure your package or get registered postage please contact us so we can quote any extra fees.
(5) Selecting Express Shipping ensures your order is moved through the postal service quickly via Australia Post, but does not necessarily mean production time in our studio will be faster. Please do let us know if you require us to rush your order.
(6) Once your order has been shipped, Studio T55 cannot accept responsibility for loss or any damage to your package.
(7) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We can ship worldwide. however before you order please contact us to confirm postage options to your country and fees.
PRODUCT CARE & INFORMATION
(1) There's a colour palette available for our available materials and our aim is to be as accurate as possible. However, image colour and quality is subject to change from screen to screen. We cannot be liable for any small variations in appearance or colour when comparing a digital image with the real material.
(2) Our products are made with quality materials (perspex & plywood) which are sourced from local providers and manufacturers.
(3) For wooden products, consider that every piece will be unique due to the natural grain and colour of each piece of wood.
(4) Materials like acrylic and plywood have some level of impact resistance (on their original sheet shape), however this resistance gets reduced in many thin points of the design when it's cut. For this reason, our products can be very fragile and even dangerous and must be treated and secured with extreme care.
(5) Always keep our products away from kids